Friday, July 20, 2012

Packing

So, of course I am too excited to actually sleep. Then again I am a night owl, wishing I could bask in the glorious rays of the sun, yet my body betrays me and tells me to sleep until 2pm. *sigh*

 Anyways, I decided to pack somewhat of a spiritual kit (I wouldn't call it a mini altar or traveling altar).

I included:  My tarot cards and companioning silk cloth, a rabbit carving, clear quartz crystal, citrine, and amethyst stones, tea light, lighter, old pill box with ceremonial salt, and an empty glass bottle that I wish to fill with Pacific Ocean water.

I will also be bringing a small sketch kit, hopefully I will get some ideas for images that will go in Book.

Along with that, I am just really looking forward to taking the time to actually relax. Despite being unemployed, I feel like I haven't really taken the time to relax, let me muscles unwind, not really having a care in the world, and just getting to see Mother Nature in her finest-- the place I still and will always call home-- the Pacific Northwest.
I could really go on for hours just explaining why I love it up there, but really if you haven't been, dearest reader, go up. The smell of the air, the ways the ground feels under your feet, and also I don't need sunglasses to go everywhere.

Okay, enough of my late night chatting and back to packing!

Blessed Be--

No comments:

Post a Comment