Sunday, July 8, 2012

Book of Shadows, Status: Ideas.

Ok, so last night I ended up staying up until 9 am.
For the record, I don't want to do that again unless a big game comes out like I did with diablo.


Anyways, moving on--
I am excited that I get a free day tomorrow, and hopefully I will have all the typed portion for my Book of Shadows completed. I am typing the main portion, that way if something happens to the book it won't be a loss or if I need to give someone a copy of something, it will be that much easier. I also have so much information, it would take years for me to hand write every single little detail I wish to put in there.

I plan on handwriting all of the spells for the book. I have a nice set of pens and archival inks and I want to make the book as personal as I can. I also have some left over herbs from a vacation in Washington that I wanted to infuse with the paper (doing a type of tea staining on the paper) and also infusing the ink with it as well, to make the page more personal and somewhat magickally charging the paper.

I have spent so long trying to figure out how I wanted to do this book, I just feel like completing will help me feel somewhat whole, and I could always change the book later in life where I see it needs fit, I have just put if off for far to long. I will take some pics and happily post them up on here to show progress.

*cracks knuckles* Busy day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment