Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Life of Book

Book has been somewhat finished. I ran into some financial issues and a few problems. First, my printer does not print double sided. Took a few minutes to think 'why not just do page protectors?'

Well.... Scrapbook page protectors are expensive. And I didn't realize how many pages I had typed and had to buy more card stock.

After this whole process, I am still missing information I wanted to put in the book. I realize how much information I already know, and don't really need in my book. That by creating and writing Book, I need to figure out what I believe and to really put things in that help me along my journey.

For the information I am missing, I am going to hand write out, and then hand write what I have in Book currently, eventually taking out the plastic page protectors and just have plain ol' good paper pages in my personal handwriting, drawings, diagrams.... all me.

I must say the cosmetics of Book turned out well, and I hope to post a few pics up tomorrow with a hopefully cleaned up altar. Which reminds me I also need to clean up my supplies and take inventory of what I have, what I need and do some budgeting.

Blessed Be--

No comments:

Post a Comment