Saturday, August 4, 2012

Doing The Hard Work

Today I spent the majority of my day typing out the pages for Book. I had to gather all my old notes, old hand written books and pages that were meant to be in other books before I was unsatisfied with the results.

I put on the Animal Planet channel and plugged away, happily watching 'My Cat from Hell', enjoying the end of the episode where the cats and their guardians getting along peacefully.
A bowl of raspberries and a smoothie off to the side I spent a few hours typing away. I type fairly fast, but trying to read my old handwriting and glad that I would soon have all of it typed out and easily readable.

One step close to finishing Book!

-I want to finish all the typing by tomorrow, I am already over a few hundred pages.

-Finish the clay work for the front of Book

-Purchase black paper for drawings

-Finish drawings

-Put Book together

Seems like a lot left to do, but one small step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment