Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Herb Satchel and Tarot Cleansing

Prepping the cards and satchel.
Simple Tarot cleansing that I like to use:

Herb:  Mugwort

Directions:  Rub the mugwort onto the cards, imagine the cards being cleansed and charged by the mugwort. You can say a prayer or saying, I will leave that in your capable hands.

My Tarot set.
The satchel I made was for me to sleep better at night. I have had it under my pillow for 2 nights, and sadly I think it back fired on me. ^_^

I was upset at first, but now I realize that everything is trial and error. So I will take note of the time and day, maybe they were conflicting. Or maybe I didn't charge it good enough. I shall ponders for a while and see what I can do.
Ta da! Tarot charged and not so wonderful herb satchel. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment