Thursday, August 23, 2012

Reborn.

That last post I did, as much as I want to, I won't take it down.

I wrote that out of anger, fear, depression...

And as humiliating as it is... It was what I was feeling at the time. I still feel some of those feelings, but for some reason the fates gave me that little hurdle, and I will have to deal with it once it comes at me head on.

For now, I feel better. I am allowing myself to feel better and not get angry with myself.

Today, I feel like my depression is really starting to fade away. Like my shoulders feel lighter and I can breathe again, and see everything clearly without a cloud hanging over my head.

Despite life's hurdles, I can tell myself-- "Everything will be ok."

And with that, I leave with my head held high.

No comments:

Post a Comment