Saturday, August 11, 2012

Cleaning Up the Altar and Book Musings--

So today I took a bit of my morning to kinda clean my altar and just freshen it up, you know, change the decor around a little bit. I am not completely satisfied but the energy feels a lot more vibrant.
Top of the altar, here I have small non-traditional symbols for the elements. The Goddess has a small rabbit figurine I purchased from an local artist.

Now, I am quite fond of the cover of Book, I just now need to finish handwriting the pages. I also found a black book I used for sketching while I traveled and I will be putting any ritual notes or changes I need to make for rituals or spells.

Still kind of messy but cleaner than before!

And introducing-- Book! The middle piece I made of polymer clay and created a cute little acorn with spirals. Just need to finish handwriting the pages.

Hopefully I will be able to really clean out my altar-- my altar being a Lane chest that my family and I fixed up.

More to come ^_^!

No comments:

Post a Comment